RETURNS AND EXCHANGE POLICY
How can I make an exchange?
1. Drop an email to [email protected] or reach out to us on Instagram with your details.
2. Once we have acknowledged your request, a return pick up will be arranged on your behalf.
3. The courier will bring the exchange items to us for inspection and we will let you know if your exchange has been approved.
4. Once approved, we will deliver a new item on your behalf.
Via FIG Store
1. Drop off your package at the store with the original bill.
2. The items will be inspected by our team before approving any exchanges.
3. Once approved, your exchange will be processed.
We have a 7 day exchange policy.
Exchange items should be in original condition (unworn, unwashed and tags intact). Items that are worn, damaged or altered will not be accepted for exchange.
If we find that the product has not been returned to us in a fully resalable condition, we reserve the right to refuse the exchange.
Bodysuits, scrunchies and sale items cannot be exchanged under any circumstances.
We have a one-time only exchange policy.
Once exchange items are received at our store, they will be inspected and undergo quality review before we can complete the exchange request.
Until the exchange items reach our store, they are the customer’s responsibility and we therefore request that the customer ensures proper packaging of the items to avoid any damages and tampering.
Exchanges can be made for different sizes or a different product. We do not facilitate cash refunds or store credit.
In the unlikely event that you receive a faulty item, drop us an email at [email protected] and we will contact you with ways of replacement. The courier will be arranged free of charge.
Replacement of damaged items should be requested within 3 days of receiving the goods. The damaged item should be unworn and in good condition and will be inspected before we can approve any exchange/refund request.